Posted By: ap
Friday, September 02, 2016
FALL AGM - Monday September 26 at 7pm(sharp) in the Whitemud Library room.
Each team must have one representative present. The agenda will be sent out closer to the date.
New NAFHA Facebook Page
Posted By: carkar
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
We now have a new Facebook Page! To access the page, go to Facebook and type in the following:
Northern Alberta Female Hockey Association
After you have gone to the Facebook Page once, the next time just takes you typing in 2 character, easy and fast!
Click on the facebook link on this page to take you there!!
Hockey Alberta Rules & Regs
Posted By: carkar
Monday, February 01, 2016
To assist each of you with becoming more familiar with the Rules of our Game, the Hockey Alberta Rules and Regulations for the season 2015-2016 can be accessed at the following link. The more you know, the better for everyone!
Our game is for women of all ages and all abilities.
Printing & Submitting Gamesheets
Posted By: carlajohns
Saturday, October 17, 2015
How to Print a Game Sheet:
1. Use the schedule drop down. Go to your tier.
2. Find your game.
3. Find the far right hand column with the header "GS".
4. Click on "GS" and then print the game sheet.
Game Sheet Reminders!
1. The HOME team is responsible for printing off and providing a game sheet for games played. It is a good idea to print off an extra game sheet and carry it in your bag for emergency purposes.
2. Please check the website monthly to ensure your rosters are current (names and jersey numbers) and please ensure that your VP has a copy of your current roster (with jersey numbers).
3. Please indicate whom your goalie is on the game sheet. If your team has two goalies please indicate who your starting goalie is as well.
4. Please ensure the game sheets are signed by both teams (prior to the game) and by both officials (immediately after the game).
5. The HOME team is responsible for scanning and emailing the game sheet to their tier VP within 72 hours of the game being played. The visiting team MUST be cc'd on the email to the tier VP. Failure to do so will result in a fine to the respective home team.
6. If there is a write up teams are required to submit the game sheet to their tier VP and the League Governor within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in the home team being fined.
Posted By: m.j.sheldon
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Teams are allowed to borrow players from one division above and one division below their division. Total number of skaters is 10 and does not include a goalie.
|2016-17 Season League Leaders|